10/30/22 @ pitch 25 (htx)
Thanks so much for your interest in our Halloween Market at Pitch 25. We’d love to have you join us!
Below are our Updated vendor requirements and information, please make sure you read everything thoroughly as some of our information has changed.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
Our October Market Date at Pitch 25 is:
- Sunday, October 30th, 2022 - 11am to 6pm at Pitch 25 (2120 walker st, Houston TX, 77002)
- The Actual Market will be from 1pm to 6pm. Yoga is at 11am and Fitness is at 12pm.
Along with our vendor market we will also be featuring:
- Free Yoga with Crystal Yoga on the field - 11am
- Free Fitness Bootcamp with F45 EADO on the field - 12pm
- Swag Giveaways by Bang Energy!
- Our Topochico photo booth and lounge.
- Small business micro grant giveaway presented by The Leon Foundation TX.
- Our fan favorite, Halloween Costume Contest!
- Trick or treating at every vendor booth.
This event is free & open to the public and is family friendly. This market is outdoors. We encourage all vendors to please wear a mask in order to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The safety of our vendors and guests is our number one priority, which is why we have set the following guidelines in place:
- Vendor spaces are outdoors and will be spaced out enough to allow social distancing.
- Only 2 people max allowed per vendor table and 4 per vendor tent.
- Although no longer mandatory, We are encouraging all vendors to wear a mask when interacting with each other and customers to ensure extra safety for everyone.
- If you are fully vaccinated, we still encourage you to wear a mask or shield or both.
Covid-19 Awareness Waiver:
Every vendor will be asked to sign a covid-19 awareness waiver upon arrival on the day of the event. You must agree to the terms and sign the waiver in order to participate. You will receive this waiver directly to your email after securing your spot.
Every vendor will be asked to sign a short non-disclosure agreement prior to or upon arrival on the day of the event. You must agree to the terms and sign these documents in order to participate. You will receive this waiver directly to your email after securing your spot.
VENDOR FEE/SET UP:
Vendor setup begins at 11am. We ask that everyone be set up by 12:45pm (1pm the absolute latest) and not leave or begin to break down/clean up until 5:30/6pm. One of our team members will give you the green light so you can begin to break down. If you have to leave early, please let us know via email at least 3 days before the event so we can be prepared and best accommodate you.
6X6 outdoor TABLE spot: $60
- This spot is 6x6 in size and includes a preset 6ft table and a 6ft bench. These spots are covered.
10X10 outdoor TENT spot: $80
- This spot is 10x10 in size and includes 2 6ft tables and 4 benches but DOES NOT INCLUDE TENT. You must bring your own tent. These spots are uncovered.
6X6 Indoor TABLE spot: $60
- This spot is 6x6 in size and DOES NOT INCLUDE a 6ft table and a 6ft bench. You must bring your own set up. *Please keep in mind these indoor spots are separate from the main market. The main market is outdoors*
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES AND CANDY:
*For this market, we encourage all of our vendors to bring some candy for the trick or treaters as well as come dressed
up. Vendors are allowed to participate in our costume contest!*
***Reserving a certain spot: $25 extra***
We curate the order of our vendors at random and do our best to mix up the line up. However, we have gotten a lot of requests to reserve certain spots and since it has gotten to the point where people want to reserve the same spot, there is now an extra fee order to do this. It's the only way we can keep things fair and make sure no one feels as if we are choosing favorites.
*Currently, we are only accepting 3 candle and skin care vendors per market. These slots are first come, first serve.*
*All vendor fees are non-refundable. Vendor Spots can be transferred from missed event to the next upcoming and there is no time limit on this transfer*
BREAKDOWN AND CLEAN UP:
All vendors are expected to clean up their area after breaking down their set up. Please make sure to pick up all trash, plates, cups and left over food items before leaving.
*Please please please, remember and plan to tip your server/bartender when/after ordering food or drinks*
- Parking for this event is in the streets surrounding the venue EXCEPT on the street in front of the venue (Walker st) or in the surrounding cash parking lots. You will get a ticket if you park here.
We are not liable for any tickets, towing or damage to your vehicle. We ask that you please pay attention to all street signs while choosing a parking spot.
FEE SUBMISSION AND VENDOR DEADLINE:
Our vendor deadline for this market is on Friday, October 28th, 2022.
We cannot accept any more vendors once we reach capacity or the deadline has passed. We look forward to working with you and having you!