KINGS HARBOR VENDOR INFORMATION
Thanks so much for your interest in our Movie Night Mini Market at Kings Harbor in Kingwood. We’d love to have you join us!
Below are our Updated vendor requirements and information, please make sure you read everything thoroughly as some of our information has changed.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
Our next Market Date at Kings Harbor is:
- Thursday, October 27th, 2022 - 5pm to 8pm at Kings Harbor (1660 W Lake Houston Pkwy, Kingwood TX, 77339)
Along with our vendor market we will also be featuring:
- A Halloween Movie on the lawn.
- Our Topochico lounge and swag giveaway.
This event is free & open to the public and is family friendly. This market is outdoors. We encourage all vendors to please wear a mask in order to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The safety of our vendors and guests is our number one priority, which is why we have set the following guidelines in place:
- Vendor spaces are outdoors and will be spaced out enough to allow social distancing.
- Only 2 people max allowed per vendor table and 4 per vendor tent.
- Although no longer mandatory, We are encouraging all vendors to wear a mask when interacting with each other and customers to ensure extra safety for everyone.
- If you are fully vaccinated, we still encourage you to wear a mask or shield or both.
Covid-19 Awareness Waiver:
Every vendor will be asked to sign a covid-19 awareness waiver upon arrival on the day of the event. You must agree to the terms and sign the waiver in order to participate. You will receive this waiver directly to your email after securing your spot.
Every vendor will be asked to sign a short non-disclosure agreement prior to or upon arrival on the day of the event. You must agree to the terms and sign these documents in order to participate. You will receive this waiver directly to your email after securing your spot.
VENDOR FEE/SET UP:
Vendor setup begins at 3:30pm. We ask that everyone be set up by 4:45pm (5pm the absolute latest) and not leave or begin to break down/clean up until 8:30/6pm. One of our team members will give you the green light so you can begin to break down. If you have to leave early, please let us know via email at least 3 days before the event so we can be prepared and best accommodate you.
10X10 outdoor TENT spot: $80
- This spot is 10x10 in size. You must bring your own tent. These spots are uncovered so a tent is a must. Please bring weights to set
up with your tent.
*WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING THE FOLLOWING VENDORS DUE TO CONFLICT OF INTEREST:*
- WOMEN'S CLOTHING BOUTIQUES
- CBD, THC OR HEMP VENDORS
- ICE CREAM OR POPSICLES
*All vendor fees are non-refundable. Vendor Spots can be transferred from missed or postponed event to the next upcoming and there is no time limit on this transfer*
BREAKDOWN AND CLEAN UP:
All vendors are expected to clean up their area after breaking down their set up. Please make sure to pick up all trash, plates, cups and left over food items before leaving.
- Parking for this event is in the Kings Harbor parking lot. You will check in before unloading so we can direct you where to
be while you unload.
We are not liable for any tickets, towing or damage to your vehicle. We ask that you please pay attention to all street signs while choosing a parking spot.
FEE SUBMISSION AND VENDOR DEADLINE:
Our vendor deadline for this market is on 10/25/2022.
We cannot accept any more vendors once we reach capacity or the deadline has passed. We look forward to working with you and having you part of our Kings Harbor Market!