FALL pop up
Thanks so much for your interest in our Fall pop up in partnership with Kendra Scott! We’d love to have you join us!
Below are our Updated vendor requirements and information, please make sure you read everything thoroughly as some of our information has changed.
POP UP INFORMATION:
For this specific event there will be the following vendor pop up opportunities available:
ONE VENDOR @ Kendra Scott BAYBROOK: 12PM-4PM
ONE VENDOR @ Kendra Scott CITY CENTRE: 6PM-8PM (During our networking event with all of us there)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- PLANTS & SUCCULENTS
- ANYTHING SWEET (BAKED GOODS, COOKIES, CAKES, CUPCAKES, CANDIES, ETC)
- TO GO COCKTAILS
WE CANNOT ACCEPT: (This is because Kendra Scott already sells these items)
- HOME GOODS/PICTURE FRAMES
VENDOR FEE/SET UP:
THERE IS NO VENDOR FEE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS POP UP.
All we ask is that you show up to your location on event day and help us promote on social media on the days leading up to the event.
SPACE SET UP:
- This spot is 6x6 in size.
- You must bring your own 6ft table, chair and tablecloth.
- All vendor spots are inside the store unless you decide otherwise and set up outside the door.
- Once you secure your space, you will receive a confirmation email requesting your logo. Please respond to this email with your logo so we can add it to our promo materials and sent it your way.
- You will be added to a group chat on instagram with all of the other businesses participating in this event.
This way, we can send quick updates and answer your questions faster and more efficiently.
The safety of our vendors and guests is our number one priority, which is why we have set the following guidelines in place:
- Only 2 people max allowed per vendor table.
- Although no longer mandatory, We are encouraging all vendors to wear a mask when interacting with each other and customers to ensure extra safety for everyone.
- If you are fully vaccinated, we still encourage you to wear a mask or shield or both.
Covid-19 Awareness Waiver:
Every vendor will be asked to sign a covid-19 awareness waiver upon arrival on the day of the event. You must agree to the terms and sign the waiver in order to participate. You will receive this waiver directly to your email after securing your spot.
Every vendor will be asked to sign a short non-disclosure agreement prior to or upon arrival on the day of the event. You must agree to the terms and sign these documents in order to participate. You will receive this waiver directly to your email after securing your spot.
BREAKDOWN AND CLEAN UP:
All vendors are expected to clean up their area after breaking down their set up. Please make sure to pick up all trash, plates, cups and left over food items before leaving.
- Parking for this event is usually free and public since most of these stores are located in shopping malls/centers.
We are not liable for any tickets, towing or damage to your vehicle. We ask that you please pay attention to all street signs while choosing a parking spot.
These pop ups are first come, first serve. We cannot accept any more vendors once we reach capacity. We look forward to working with you!