PITCH 25 (11/19/23) VENDOR INFORMATION
Below are our Updated vendor requirements and information for our Thanksgiving Market at Pitch 25 Beer Park.
Here are the details:
- Sunday, November 19th, 2023 - 2pm to 6pm at Pitch 25 Beer Park (2120 Walker St, Houston TX, 77003)
Along with our vendor market we will also be featuring:
- Silk demonstrations with @crystalyogastudio
- Live Music
- Giveaways by Topochico!
This event is free & open to the public and is family friendly. This market is both indoors and outdoors.
The safety of our vendors and guests is our number one priority, which is why we have set the following guidelines in place:
- Vendor spaces are outdoors and will be spaced out enough to allow social distancing.
- Only 2 people max allowed per vendor table and 4 per vendor tent.
- Although no longer mandatory, We are encouraging all vendors to wear a mask when interacting with each other and customers to ensure extra safety for everyone.
- If you are fully vaccinated, we still encourage you to wear a mask or shield or both.
Covid-19 Awareness Waiver:
Every vendor will be asked to sign a covid-19 awareness waiver upon arrival on the day of the event. You must agree to the terms and sign the waiver in order to participate.
Every vendor will be asked to sign a short non-disclosure agreement prior to or upon arrival on the day of the event. You must agree to the terms and sign these documents in order to participate.
Vendor Fee/Set up:
Vendor setup begins at 12pm. We ask that everyone be set up by 1:45pm (2pm the absolute latest) and not leave or begin to break down/clean up until 5:30/6pm. One of our team members will give you the green light so you can begin to break down. If you have to leave early, please let us know via email at least 3 days before the event so we can be prepared and best accommodate you.
6X6 outdoor TABLE spot: $80
- This spot is 6x6 in size and includes a preset 6ft table and a 6ft bench.
10X10 outdoor TENT spot: $100
- This spot is 10x10 in size and includes 2 6ft tables and 4 benches but DOES NOT INCLUDE TENT. You must bring your own tent.
6X6 Indoor TABLE spot: $60
- This spot is 6x6 in size and DOES NOT INCLUDEa 6ft table and a 6ft bench. You must bring your own set up. This spot is separated from the main market which is outdoors.
*CANDLE, JEWELRY AND BAKED GOODS VENDOR SPOTS ARE SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT*
***Reserving a certain spot: $25 extra***
We curate the order of our vendors at random and do our best to mix up the line up. However, we have gotten a lot of requests to reserve certain spots and since it has gotten to the point where people want to reserve the same spot, there is now an extra fee order to do this. It's the only way we can keep things fair and make sure no one feels as if we are choosing favorites.
- Please review our venue map below and add the spot number you'd like to reserve when you check out.
*All vendor fees are non-refundable. Vendor Spots can be transferred from missed event to the next upcoming and there is no time limit on this transfer*
BREAKDOWN AND CLEAN UP:
All vendors are expected to clean up their area after breaking down their set up. Please make sure to pick up all trash, plates, cups and left over food items before leaving.
*Please please please, remember and plan to tip your server/bartender when/after ordering food or drinks*
- Parking for this event is in the streets surrounding the venue EXCEPT on the street in front of the venue (Walker st) or in the surrounding cash parking lots. You will get a ticket if you park here.
We are not liable for any tickets, towing or damage to your vehicle. We ask that you please pay attention to all street signs while choosing a parking spot.
Fee Submission and Vendor Deadline:
Our vendor deadline for this market is on Thursday, November 16th, 2023.
We cannot accept any more vendors once we reach capacity or the deadline has passed.
We look forward to working with you and having you part of our Thanksgiving Market at Pitch 25 Beer Park!